Girl, 12, promised horse in exhange for sex

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by dane, May 20, 2010.

1. dane

dane Registered Member

this is just very horrible and nasty and this man deserves to go away for along time and i am suprised she put up with this for along as she did

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

He needs to be put away for a long time. The general population of any prison wouldn't be kind to him.
  3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

they separate them in our prisons because they won't be alive long if they don't
  4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

You know, for some reason, after seeing up to "in exchange..." in the New Posts box, I was expecting it to be followed up with "...for sex".

[sarcasm]Glad to see humanity didn't disappoint me...[/sarcasm]
  5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

She was 12, we don't know everything the man said to her. I'm not surprised at all. Many girls/women "put up with" sexual abuse for years because they are humiliated and somehow feel as though they are to blame.
  6. Great100

Great100 Registered Member

This whole world is crazy to be honest. I mean this is just sick. Another example is when young girls dressed like hookers were doing this dance to Single ladies. Most people n this world has a crazy mindset and it just sickens me sometimes.
  7. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

If he's guilty of any of it, he needs to fry.
  8. stevenfermi

stevenfermi Registered Member

Exactly. Let the prison inmates do their worst to this guy. Girls this young would do anything with the right amount of coaxing. Just gross. :eek:
  9. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Poor girl.

I hate that he got away with it for 2YEARS!

It's just horrible.

I wonder why he's pleading Not Guilty they generally don't put these things to trial unless they have all the evidence, especially since the women crying rape.
  10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

This is a travesty. I remember being 12 yo and desperately wanting my own horse, so can kind of see how this poor girl could be coaxed into this. But 2 years, really? Surely somewhere along the way she must have thought, hold on a second, I still don't have that horse I was promised in return for my sexual acts.

Prison would be great for this child rapist/pimp/abuser! He deserves what's coming to him.

What about the other two guys he "rented" her out to? Will they also be punished?