Man nearly killed as eel swims in bottom

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Xeilo, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Man nearly killed as eel swims in bottom

I can't help but laugh at this, its pretty weird. I don't see why he didn't just tell them what happened instead of continuing to work, it had to be dealt with at some time lol.

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't see why he couldn't have said...I don't feel well and think I need to go to the hospital. Surely he could have hushed it up that way and made up a story later? Wow.

I do not think that I would want to continue to work with an eel up my anus. That had to have been really uncomfortable.

Jeanie likes this.
  3. Daemonic

Daemonic Registered Member

Almost had a Darwin award there. :lol:

How can you even work with an eel in you?

4. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

My question is how many times had he taken it in the ass to be loose enough for an eel to just swim up in there? Lol. Remind me to carry a personal enema kit when working around eels for now on.

I don't know who suffered more... The eel or the dude.

--Good thing it wasn't an electric eel.

Major likes this.
  5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

That is just insane. Like AK said though, I can't imagine why he didn't just say he was feeling really bad and needed to go to the hospital, or say that he hurt himself when he fell in and needed to go to the hospital.

Craziness.

6. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh man, I lolled. Seriously, this guy would have only had himself to blame if it did reach Darwin Award stage. What an idiot. I am inclined to be with Scissors on this as well. How big was this eel to swim straight up this mans anus?

7. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Maybe he didn't have any sick days left......

"he was horrified when he felt one swim up his trousers and into his anus."

8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I giggled pretty hard at this one. How big are you on your dignity when you're more worried about damaging that than telling people that a creature crawled up your anus? Did you just think you were going to shit it out later?
    EEP!

9. Scissorhands

"GUYS... AN EEL SWAM UP MY BUTT. I'M TAKING OFF EARLY."

How would you even walk normal with an eel in your butt?

10. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

11. Puck

Puck Registered Member

This was playing in my head the whole time I was reading the article.

I feel sort of bad for the guy, it must have been pretty embarrassing, but agreeing with everyone else, I don't know why he thought he'd be cool just leaving it up there.

12. Scissorhands

Now I'm inspired to get a neon coat like that, a bright tophat, a long hair wig, and a pimp stick and dance while on drugs.

13. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Man, that is one hell of a way to nearly die. I wouldn't have kept working, though, I'd have been out of that water yelling about having an eel stuck in my ass. I wouldn't be embarrassed one bit for wanting that thing out of me.

14. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Sounds like a rather BIG coincidence to me. Wouldn't be surprised if he put it up there himself as some kind of sexual experiment and then was too embarassed to see a doctor when it failed to come out again :urp:

Doc likes this.
  15. Scissorhands

I wish I could have seen his face when it swam in there.

O_O

Refer to THIS thread for more info.