Rebound Sex

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by sunrise, May 4, 2013.

1. sunrise

sunrise aka ginger warlock V.I.P.

I think both men and women like, enjoy and want sex, we all have different wants and needs, how much we want it and what we enjoy in the bed but ultimately I think it is just about wanting the closeness of being someone.

One thing I have never experienced and I am not sure if it happens for many is as the title discusses but do you go along with the idea of rebound sex? Do you think it is something that is socially acceptable and if it is not it should be? Do you see it as being slutty?

Please do not make any judgements on anyone's answers, keep it civil folks.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P.

Sex is sex despite the circumstances it is used in, whether it be paid, or rebound, it's still sex. I don't think people should judge it on the circumstances, if both parties are willing, why would it be not socially acceptable?

3. Scoundrel

Scoundrel Registered Member

For me I guess the concept of rebound sex is the same as any other sex outside of a relationship...if both involved are cool with it and feelings aren't going to get hurt, then it is what it is. I'm not sure if I'd do it, but I can see the desire behind it.

4. shelgarr

shelgarr Registered Member

Rebound means to try and feel better after a breakup, correct? Yes, I think rebound sex is a good technique, and it should be accepted. It's not lasting, but at least it helps a person as they go through the pain of losing someone.

5. Detrimental

Detrimental Konshentz

Rebound sex is excellent. I've had my fair share of it. If it's consensual and legal, more power to whoever is doing it.