TNA iMPACT Thread for 03/24/11

Discussion in 'Total Non-Stop Action' started by Scoundrel, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Scoundrel

Scoundrel I Wanna Shoop V.I.P.

Bully Ray destroyed last week, interesting to see what happens next.

I'm also interested to see what's next for Matt Hardy after his great PPV match; hopefully we'll find out tomorrow!

2. Scoundrel

Scoundrel I Wanna Shoop V.I.P.

a couple of thoughts on last night's show:

-Really cool to see Matt Hardy and Bully Ray working as a unit in Immortal. Any time I see Hardys, members of Team 3D, or E&C collaborating together I always love it.

-Good to see Abyss back. It's about time.

-Even though it's a re-hashed version of LAX I really like Mexican America, it's members (the new guy is really cool it seems), and it's slightly altered theme.

-Funny to see Hulk Hogan trying to propose membership in Immortal to Anderson and RVD in order to play them against each other.

-The main event was really a lot of fun this week. Sting being around added electricity, and RVD and Mr. A really brought it. The Mic Check onto the ring post really looked like it hurt, damn...and RVD's acting backstage on selling a concussion and increased confusion was really enjoyable and convincing. Sting and Anderson's building feud is really getting intense; they're building tension between faces really well in TNA right now while still maintaining their face status. That's tough to do sometimes.