Voluntary Shaking/Twitching?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by dDave, Aug 30, 2009.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I think this is the best place to put this, I wasn't' really sure because to be honest it doesn't really fit any section we have here very well.

Can you shake or twitch any part of your body voluntarily? I'm not talking about the common shaking that everyone can do.

no I'm not talking about the common shaking that everyone can do.

i'm talking about something like if you can win at this game.

http://www.thepcmanwebsite.com/media/chili_eaters/
    :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I can win at that game. I know I can click really fast...

I can voluntarily twitch both hands, both feet, and my head.

I'm pretty sure that it all started with Starfox 64 when you're trying to press A as fast as you possibly can in order to shoot your laser faster, well I mastered it a little too well, it's really the one reason why I'm so god at that game...

So how about it? Can you voluntarily twitch?

I'm expecting Twitch to answer this one. :lol: That username made me think of this,

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

3. dDave

That's a pretty good game Brix.

696 first try, I wonder if anybody can beat it, that really hurts your arm. :lol:

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I tried the game Brix posted, I got 586.

I can also shake my entire head.

Yes, I am replying.

5. Impact

Impact Whoren V.I.P.

You guys either spend to much time clicking things on the computer or just have really fast reflexes. I only got 336 on that stupid game.

I can involuntarily twitch about everything, but can only voluntarily twitch my pinky finger on my left hand ever since I jammed it in a door.
    ------
    Yep that game officially sucks. I could only get up to 360ish after a few tries.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P.

Yeah, it's called dancing. I just don't like to do it too often.

7. dDave

Nah this has absolutely nothing to do with the computer for me, I got all of that from Nintendo. :lol:

I actually kind of like the game, I thought it would be cool to add it to the arcade until I realized how easy it would be to cheat on it.

If I had 2 mice then I could probably get over 1000 on one cursor.

8. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Yeah, from playing CoD4, i swear my right pointer finger has gotten more muscular. I can shoot the Desert Eagle in that game like an automatic.

9. dDave

Well that's the thing though, it's not my finger at all, it's really my whole arm that shakes and I'm just pointing my finger out, it's the point of contact but it's not moving.

Watch this guy, this is what it looks like.

YouTube - World's fastest mouse clicker (world record)

:shocked:

That's just disgusting, I can't even average my speed that fast for 10 seconds and he does it for 30.

10. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Yeah, when I do the shooting in CoD4, i lift my arm up so I'm moving it instead of my finger. It's almost a joint effort though.

11. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that was insane. I can click like that for a few seconds at a time but my arm cramps up after 10 or so and I slow down quite a bit.

12. Shwa

Shwa Capoeirsta V.I.P.

Sooo....this has to do with health and fitness how? I honestly thought it meant like voluntarily shaking body parts/muscles that are usually hard to control (such as the pecs for some, haha).

~Shwa

13. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I thought you were doing two fingers.. That's how I got 586..

I just tried again though and got 570.

14. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

My entire right arm and my right knee...

I beat the first game, and I got 543 on the clicking game. Once I get a good night sleep I think I can get 600.